The United States was built upon the foundation of God and His ways. When questioned, many people would still say that we are a “Christian” nation. In many ways we are. But in some very important ways we are not. As you look out over our land, how do you see this?
- Are you hopeful that God is still woven into the fabric of our nation?
- Has your belief in that notion waned over the years?
- How do you evangelize in your own family, neighborhood and workplace?
- Do you see a trend in any particular direction?
- What is the typical response when you share your faith with others?
- Do most people even want to hear what you have to say about God and faith?
This will be another lively conversation. Please join us!
April 29, 2020 at 12:39 pm
April 29th program………… I’m very pro life and do support our President……… What we don’t hear, as Catholics, is our clergy speaking about prolife matters and how a Catholic CANNOT vote for a Democrat. Abortion is an intrinsic evil. It would be nice of our clergy, who are supposed to be the “shepherds” speak out on this…………..makes a Catholic lay person wonder……….