The United States was built upon the foundation of God and His ways. When questioned, many people would still say that we are a “Christian” nation. In many ways we are. But in some very important ways we are not. As you look out over our land, how do you see this?
- Are you hopeful that God is still woven into the fabric of our nation?
- Has your belief in that notion waned over the years?
- How do you evangelize in your own family, neighborhood and workplace?
- Do you see a trend in any particular direction?
- What is the typical response when you share your faith with others?
- Do most people even want to hear what you have to say about God and faith?
This will be another lively conversation. Please join us!