In marriages, it is foolish to think that spouses will agree on everything. Disagreements will arise and it is how they are handled that makes all the difference in the world.
- Do your disagreements with your spouse turn into major conflicts?
- Do you strive to make the outcome of your disagreements a win-win for the relationship? What can you learn from such disagreements?
- Do you respect your spouse’s views even if they are vastly different from your own?
- Do you seek to resolve disagreements in a positive way?
- Are you quick to admit faults and ask for forgiveness?
- Are you able to move past the disagreement without keeping score?
- Do you choose your words wisely, so as to not hurt your spouse?
- Are you the type that ignores the problems, in the hope that they go away?
Many questions we can think about and discuss on Monday’s Take 2 with Jerry and Debbie. Call in and share how you handle disagreements in your marriage. 1-833-288-3986