We’ve done a few shows on the Coronavirus pandemic, but it’s been a while since the last one. So, on Wednesday, Jerry and Debbie want your calls to describe how you’re doing overall:
- Are you able to work, either at home or in the workplace?
- Do you wear a mask in public?
- What does the “lockdown” mean for you?
- How are you remaining physically and emotional fit?
- Have you or someone you know contracted the virus?
- What do you think of the media coverage of the pandemic?
- How are you discussing this with your children?
These are just a few of the thoughts that may come to mind when you listen to the show. It should be busy on the phones, so be sure you call early to get on the air!