Our lives are often made happier and more fulfilled when we have pets. Sometimes, we do a kind deed and “rescue” an animal from a shelter or elsewhere. Many will even say that their animal “rescued” them (you’ve seen the bumper stickers). On Monday, let’s talk about this.
- Have you taken in a pet that may have faced a dire future?
- How has that gone for you and/or your family?
- What made you choose the animal you did?
- Do you have more than one rescue animal?
- Tell us how they have brought joy to your life.
Above is Debbie and Marty’s dog, Gracie.
Above is Jerry’s dog, Duc (pronounced like Duke)