What a wave of things to be hit with. An “invisible enemy” known as the coronavirus. Debate over where it originated. How many people will be infected by the virus? Is it easily spread from person-to-person? Is there anything that can “treat” those with the virus? What about a vaccine? On top of all that, we have more or less shut down our lives, and that includes our participation in public religious services. While we’ve been asked to do our best to keep the faith alive at home:
- How has your faith life been doing?
- Has the pandemic deepened your faith?
- Has the shutdown of our churches caused a hiccup in your otherwise devout faith?
- How have you gone deeper into the Bible?
- Have you spent time studying the Catechism of the Catholic Church?
- Are you praying more, including the Rosary, the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, and other powerful prayers?
- Does your faith tell you that we’re going to get through this and come out stronger for having been through this experience?
Join Jerry and Debbie on Thursday and join the conversation on this subject.