Easter is a normally a time when countless people come into full communion with the Catholic Church. (God-willing, this year’s converts won’t have to wait much longer). All year round people return to a practice of their Catholic faith after some time away. These people are often referred to as reverts.
- Have you come back to the Catholic Church following a period of time away?
- What was it like to return and receive the sacraments again?
- What were the main reasons you felt it necessary to leave the Church in the first place?
- Did you embrace another Christian tradition?
- Or did you leave Christianity altogether?
- Was there anyone who was instrumental in your return to Catholicism?
- How joyful are you now that you have “come home?”
Call and share your personal lived experience on Thursday’s show.